Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
Tons!! To name a few-
- The high probiotic content promotes gut health and digestion
- Builds immunity
- Rich in proteins, vitamins, calcium and antioxidants
- Rich in good bacteria which nourish hair and skin
- Fights cancer cells
- Helps your body detox
- Increases energy levels
- promotes serotonin production (uplifts mood)
Probiotic beverages are more than just a fad, they have been around for centuries now. Different countries have their own probiotic foods and beverages, each of which have different miraculous properties. Kultur’d brings to you an amalgamation of this centuries old art of probiotics belonging to different cultures. Probiotic food and beverages have been here for ages and are definitely here to grow and stay!
Yay! This is a perfectly normal sign of a healthy and alive probiotic beverage. They are tasteless and full of probiotic goodness! If you don’t like them at first, you can simply strain them out. We’re sure you’ll grow to like them soon.
Yes. The probiotic tonics will continue to ferment if left at room temperature and turn more tarty and may overferment. Thus, we suggest you refrigerate the bottles upon receiving.
Is there ever an excess of goodness? We don’t think so!
We recommend you to start with 200ml and gradually increase your intake and have as much as you like.
Totally! The kids absolutely love a good bottle of Kultur’d.
We believe it is best to introduce kids to probiotic beverages at a young age. It is a wonderful immunity booster and a great replacement to unhealthy sugary sodas available in the market.
Anytime! See what suits you the best, but from our research and personal anecdotes collected from our clients, this is what we have found-
- First thing in the morning – one of the best ways to maximise the potency of probiotics
- Pre meal time – aids in weight loss by flushing out toxins
- Meal time- great for digestion
- Night time- supports metabolism and helps you have a good night’s sleep
- Works really well as an energy drink while working out too!
Highly versatile, ain’t it?
You bet! We’re all about delivering something new and exciting to you. Shoot us an email on email@example.com and lets discuss details over a bottle of Kultur’d!
100%! We thrive on partnerships. Just hit us up on firstname.lastname@example.org saying you’re interested and we shall take care of the rest.